- 310 grams lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon Granulated sugar
- 500 grams bakers or plain flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 30 grams olive oil
2h 30minPreparation 2h 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Add water, yeast and sugar to bowl.
Heat 1min 30 secs, 37 degrees, speed 2.
Add flour, salt, bread improver and oil.
Turn slowly to speed 6, mix for 10 secs.
Lock lid, knead , 2 mins.
Roll dough into ball and place in oiled bowl, cover with cling wrap.
Leave to prove in warm place, until doubled in size.
Knock down and leave to prove 2nd time until doubled in size.
Knock down and place in oiled bread tin.
Brush top with milk for soft crust or spray with water for crisper crust.
Place in cold oven 180 - 190 degrees for 30 mins or until golden brown.
As it cools the bread will become softer.
Accessories you need
Divide dough into 8 for bread rolls, bake for 15 mins or until golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Little piggy faces