- 80 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 250 g Milk
- 250 g frozen spinach leaves
- 30 g Tasty cheese
- 200 g ricotta cheese
- 350 g Self Raising Flour
Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius. Line a muffin pan, or spray with oil.
Melt butter at 80 degrees, 2 min, speed 1.
- Add egg and milk and beat 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Add spinach leaves and tasty cheese and mix 5 seconds, speed 4.
- Add flour and mix 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Crumble in the ricotta cheese and manually fold in gently with spatula.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes until the top is golden brown and inserted skewer comes out clean.
This recipe is baby/toddler friendly as it is low in salt (the only salt content comes from the small amount of tasty cheese and the ricotta, which is a relatively low salt cheese to begin with).
There is no need to squeeze out the water from the thawed spinach leaves as the liquid content of the recipe has already accounted for this.
The final texture of this muffin should be quite moist (and not too crumbly so that there's slightly less mess when feeding little ones!).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Muesli bars
- Cheese scones
- Coconut soup
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes