- 500 g Philladelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 400 g spinach, Chopped, cooked and cold
- 100 g
- salt and pepper for seasoning, Approx 1tspn Salt 1/2 tspn pepper
- Nutmeg, Approx 1/2 tspn
- 125 g shredded cheddar cheese
Grease a deep pie dish.
Set oven to 180 degrees Celc
Chop spinach including the stems. Cook spinach by steaming on stove top (unless making soup then use veroma). Set aside. Cool.
Peel shallots and add to TM Bowl - chop for 4 seconds on speed 7.
Beat cream cheese until soft, Speed 8 approx 10 seconds, adding eggs one at a time through hole in lid, fold in spinach. Scrape down. Add seasonings. Taste and adjust.
Pour into prepared dish. Top with shredded cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 50-60 mins or untl set.
Cut into wedges and serve warm or cold.
Make in a square and slice into 5 cm squares for lunches or snacks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Mini Quiches
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Vegie Quiche
- Chicken Tart
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Mini Cheddars