- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 450 grams lukewarm water
- 750 grams bakers flour
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons Yeast
- cheese, To taste
- Sweet chilli sauce, To taste
Place cubed cheese into Thermomix bowl and chop for 6 seconds/speed 9; set aside.
Without rinsing bowl, place garlic and parsley into Thermomix and chop for 5 seconds/speed 7.
Add all other Bread ingredients into the bowl, including a little of the grated cheese. Mix for 5 secs/speed 7 to combine.
With dial set to , Knead for 2 minutes
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Let dough rise for 30 minutes Or until doubled in size.
Roll onto Thermomat in a large rectangle. Spread with sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle with reserved grated cheese.
With a spatula, cut down the centre and then into strips 3-4cm wide. Fold each dough strip into a concertina pattern and place cut side up in a 26cm springform tin Until all strips are placed in together. Top with any leftover cheese.
Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- LAMB RIB MARINADE