- 150 grams sweet potato, cut in 3cm pieces
- 150 grams zucchini, cut in quarters
- 150 grams Cheddar cheese, cut in 3cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, cut in half
- 4 bacon rashers, cut in pieces
- 4 eggs
- 125 grams self-raising flour
- 1 pinch each of salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat over to 180 Grease and line a slice tin and set aside
2. Add cheese to TM bowl and grate 5-7 sec/ sp6 until cheese is evenly grated
Transfer into a large bowl and set aside
3. Add sweet potato to TM bowl and grate 5-7 sec/ sp 4 until grated evenly, place in bowl with cheese
4. Add zucchini and grate 4-7 sec/ sp 4 until grated evenly, place in bowl with cheese and sweet potato
5. Add onion and bacon, chop 3sec/ sp5, scrape down sides of bowl and cook 5mins/ 120/ sp1
6. Add all other ingredients and combine 6 sec/ reverse/ sp4
7. Pour into prepared tin, bake 30mins or until golden.
8. Allow to cool for 5 mins in tin before removing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Shepherds pie
- Breakfast Beans
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Glazed Lemon zucchini loaf