- 310 grams water, Luke Warm
- 2.5 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 510 grams bakers flour
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 75 grams Choritzo, Diced
- 50 grams Parmasen Cheese, Grated in TM
- 75 grams Cheddar cheese, grated, Grated in TM
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 175 grams Sugo/Tomato Puree
Add Ingredients to TM in order they are listed.
Mix on Speed 6 for 12 seconds (Turn dial slowly)
Lock Lid on TM and for 5mins
Place in oiled bowl and leave to rise in a warm place until doubled, approx 15 mins.
Flour TM Mat with more bakers flour and place dough in centre. Roll out / pull gently out to almost green bordered edges keeping even thickness
Mix Sugo with tomato paste and spread all over base almost to edges.
Sprinkle Parmasen cheese and then cheddar, almost to edges.
Carefully roll up longways until in a big sausage shape..
Transfer to floured chopping board (may need to cut in half first due to size - no knife on Mat though)
Cut into 12 even sized pieces and place in tin lined with baking paper (I used 32 x 23cm)
Give them as much space around them as the tin permits and leave them to rise again for 15 mins. ( If time is short place into cool oven instead for second rise) If doing second rise, preheat oven now to 180 degrees FForced
Bake at 180degrees Fan Forced for approx 20-25 mins depending on your oven, they need to be golden brown on top.
Allow to cool for 5 mins in tin and then gently pull apart and cool
You can change your fillings to suit yourself and your tastes, I have tried vegemite and cheese and other pizza type toppings.
My kids love this in their lunch boxes as a change from boring sandwiches, the trick is getting them there as they tend to want to gobble them as soon as they come out of the oven. They freeze very well too.
Instead of cheddar cheese, you may like to fancy it up with Gruyere.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.