- 60 g cheese, Cut into chunks
- 4 stalk parsley, Leaves only
- 1 stalk Celery, Cut into Chunks
- half onion
- 30 g green pepper
- 3 Cans of 95 g cans of Tuna, Lemon & Cracked Pepper Flavour
- 2 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180C and grease your muffin tray well, I use a spray oil.
Place cheese, parsley, celery, onion and green pepper into the TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.5.
Add Tuna and egg and combine for 3 seconds on speed 4.
Spoon mixture into muffin tray and bake for 25-30 minutes or until puffed, set and lightly browned around the edges.
Can be Frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo