- 1 Brown Oni, cut into quarters
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 Turkey Legs, Approximately 1.5 kg
- 500 g mixed vegetables of choice, cubed
- 1 tablespoon Concentrated vegetable stock
- 50 g cornflour
- 1 litre water
Make a batch of Short Crust Pastry from your Every Day Book, place into fridge and when firm roll out and line your pie dish, keep enough dough for the top of the pie.
Chop Garlic with Tomato Sauce and Soy Sauce 3 sec speed 7 to form paste
Brush Turkey with paste and place in Varoma Dish
Don't wash TM Bowl, add onion and chop 4 sec speed 4.
Add water and steam Turkey for 60 mins speed 2 - 3
Add mixed cubed vegetables into varoma dish and steam for 15 mins speed 2-3
Set Vegetables aside and when the Turkey is cool, cut meat away from bone and cube - add to vegetables
Check the water level in your TM bowl and if need be add extra water to bring up to 500g level
Add Contentrated Vegetable Stock, turkey & vegetables, and cornflour and cook for 7 mins 90 speed 1. When finished cooking, decant into a bowl an let cool before adding into your pie shell.
Spinkle some paprika or cayenne pepper on the top (optional)
Bake at 200C for approximately 25 mins or until golden brown in colour.
Turkey & Vegetable Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Bounty Cake
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)