- butter for greasing
- 70 g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 160 g full cream milk
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 egg
- 170 g arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease a 24-hole mini muffin tray and set aside.
- Grate cheese
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend on high until combined
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend for a further 5 seconds
- Fill each muffin mould three-quarters full with batter. Bake for 12-15 minutes (220°C), or until puffy and just lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool in tin for a few minutes before serving warm.
Batter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Serve with soup, a salad or at a BBQ or party.
Swiss or cheddar cheese can be use in place of Gruyere.
Recipe also suitable for TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy scones
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal