- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Onion halved
- 40 gram olive oil
- 1 tin of corn kernals
- 400 gram tinned tomatos
- 150 gram red lentils thoroughly washed and drained
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons TMX stock paste
- 1 carrot roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini roughly chopped
- 100 grams water
- 4 sheets Puff Pastry or TM Rough Puff
- 1 egg beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame or poppy seeds, to sprinkle
1h 0minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down bowl.
Add olive oil and saute 2 minutes/varoma/speed 1
Add carrot and zucchini, chop 5 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
Add corn, tomatoes, lentils, stock, cajun spice, chilli, cumin and water - cook 20 minutes/100 deg / /speed 1. Place simmering basket on top to prevent splatter.
At the end of the cooking time, check that the mixture has absorbed all the liquid. If not, cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Spoon mixture along the long edge of each pastry sheet, approx 2 cm from the edges. Smooth out the mixture so it is even and approx 2 - 3cm wide.
Brush some beaten egg along the opposite edge. Fold pastry over the filling and roll up to form your sausage rolls. Cut each roll into 5 or to the size you require.
Place on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce