- 50 g buckwheat
- 50 g linseed
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 g Cold Butter, Cubed
- 1 egg white, reserve the yolk for fillng
- 10 g cold water
Creamy Pumpkin filling
- 500 cubed pumpkin
- 1 onion, peeled and quatered
- 100 g cream
- 4 eggs, plus reserved yolk
- 1 tsp sugar
- to taste salt and pepper
Mill the linseed and buckwheat together for 1 minute, speed 10
add plain flour, salt and butter. process 5 seconds, speed 6 Your mixture should resemble breadcrumbs at this point.
Add in the egg while and water. Mix on speed 4 until dough comes together.
Kneed for 30 secs, interval speed.
Roll out onto your bread mat,(or a floured bench top) to your desired thickness. Pop in the fridge to chill.
Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
Put pumpkin and onion into bowl and chop for 5-10 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down.
Add salt, pepper, sugar and water. Cook for 15 minutes, 100degrees on speed 3.
Take pasry from fridge and roll out to your desired thickness. Line your quiche dish with the pastry.
Your pumpkin mixture should have cooled down to 70 degrees or less. Add in cream and eggs. Bring together for 10 seconds, speed 9.
Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds or smokey bacon.
Tip into your pastry and place on tray in oven for approximately 45 minutes.
This is delicios warm or cold.
Accessories you need
Try to mix up the types of whole grain in the dough for nutritional variety.
Makes a great appetizer when made into mimi quiche.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Quiches
- Easy savoury muffins
- Cheese and Bacon Grain Free Quiche
- Best Pumpkin Scones
- Healthy Zucchini Slice
- Tomato Relish, Ham and Cheddar Muffins - A Donna Hay Recipe
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- LCHF Bacon and eggs with cauliflower breakfast bake
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- Sweet As Pad Thai
- Orange Mash
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- Jam tart daisies
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Variation Energy Muffins
- Pineapple coconut cake
- Potato Bake
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf