- 100 grams tasty cheese, cubed
- 100 grams parmesan cheese, cubed
- 50 grams fetta cheese, cubed
- 50 grams mozzarella, cubed
- 400 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, fresh
- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 100 grams Self Raising Flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Line a slice tray or bread tin with greaseproof paper and set aside.
Place 4 cheeses in TM and grate on Speed 7 for 4 -5 seconds. Set aside.
Add Zucchini to TM and chop on Speed 5 for 2-3 seconds. Set aside with cheeses.
Chop parsley & onion on Speed 7 for 1-2 seconds. Leave in TM.
Add Zucchini and Cheeses back to TM Bowl with all remaining ingredients. Set to closed lid position. Combine on Kneading function for 30seconds with the use of spatula to help.
Pour mixture into tray/tin and bake at 180 degrees for 35 - 40mins. Slice should be firm to touch and lightly browned.
Zucchini & Four Cheese Slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes
- Bacon and Cheese Puffs
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Gus' Pasta
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- beckys Spaghetti Bolognese sauce
- Chicken and leek pie
- Grain Free Vegetable Lasagne
- Fat Head Danish (LCHF, GF)
- Pizza Cups
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Yve's Mini quiches
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls