- 1 Small brown onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 140 grams bacon, (about 2 rashers) roughly chopped
- 300 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 250 grams sweet potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese, roughly chopped
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour, I used wholemeal
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- sea salt & cracked pepper
- 80 grams buttermilk
- 20 grams olive oil
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Grate the parmesan 3 seconds, speed 7 - SET ASIDE (no need to wash bowl).
Add onion, garlic, rosemary and chop 4 seconds, speed 7 - scrape down sides of bowl
Add chopped bacon and oil and sautee all for 4 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1 - SET ASIDE (no need to wash bowl)
Chop zucchini and sweet potato 5 seconds, speed 8 - spoon into the TM basket and use the spatula to squeeze out excess liquid over the sink.
Add drained zucchini and sweet potato back into bowl along with onion/garlic/rosemary/bacon mixture that was set aside previously, parmesan that was set aside previously, flour, salt and pepper. Mix 6 seconds speed 6 using spatula to assist
Add eggs and buttermilk and combine 6 seconds, speed 6 using spatula to assist
Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper. Pour mixture into loaf tin.
Bake for 1 hour until golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
This makes a great lunch time meal or snack for the kids. Freeze individual slices and heat up when needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce