- 1 Small brown onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 140 grams bacon, (about 2 rashers) roughly chopped
- 300 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 250 grams sweet potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese, roughly chopped
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour, I used wholemeal
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- sea salt & cracked pepper
- 80 grams buttermilk
- 20 grams olive oil
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Grate the parmesan 3 seconds, speed 7 - SET ASIDE (no need to wash bowl).
Add onion, garlic, rosemary and chop 4 seconds, speed 7 - scrape down sides of bowl
Add chopped bacon and oil and sautee all for 4 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1 - SET ASIDE (no need to wash bowl)
Chop zucchini and sweet potato 5 seconds, speed 8 - spoon into the TM basket and use the spatula to squeeze out excess liquid over the sink.
Add drained zucchini and sweet potato back into bowl along with onion/garlic/rosemary/bacon mixture that was set aside previously, parmesan that was set aside previously, flour, salt and pepper. Mix 6 seconds speed 6 using spatula to assist
Add eggs and buttermilk and combine 6 seconds, speed 6 using spatula to assist
Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper. Pour mixture into loaf tin.
Bake for 1 hour until golden and a skewer inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
This makes a great lunch time meal or snack for the kids. Freeze individual slices and heat up when needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Zucchini Brownies