- 700 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 5 eggs
- 125 ml (½ cup) EVOO
- 1 cup chives
- ½ cup dill, mint or basil
- 220 g feta
- 150 g parmesan cubed
- Salt and pepper
- 150 g (1 cup) self raising flour
- 8-12 cherry tomatoes, halved
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180’C. Line 22cm square tin with bakewell paper.
Place zucchini in TM bowl and grate for 5 second on speed 7. Place into rice basket and put a plate on top to drain over sink.
Place parmesan and herbs in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 8. Add eggs and oil and mix 5 seconds on speed 7.
Squeeze liquid from zucchini by pressing down firmly on plate. Add zucchini to egg mixture, crumble in most of feta, season and add the flour. Mix for 20 seconds on Reverse + speed 4.
Pour into prepared tin. Sprinkly feta over the top. Gently arrange the cherry tomatoes on the top. Bake 45-50 mins. (Make sure it is quite bouncy on top). Let set 10 mins and then cool on a wire rack.
Serve with a salad for dinner or leftovers make great lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tuscan bean soup
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Gus' Pasta
- beckys Spaghetti Bolognese sauce
- Chicken and leek pie
- Grain Free Vegetable Lasagne
- Pizza Cups
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Yve's Mini quiches
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls
- Simple Cheesy Pasta