- 700 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 5 eggs
- 125 ml (½ cup) EVOO
- 1 cup chives
- ½ cup dill, mint or basil
- 220 g feta
- 150 g parmesan cubed
- Salt and pepper
- 150 g (1 cup) self raising flour
- 8-12 cherry tomatoes, halved
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180’C. Line 22cm square tin with bakewell paper.
Place zucchini in TM bowl and grate for 5 second on speed 7. Place into rice basket and put a plate on top to drain over sink.
Place parmesan and herbs in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 8. Add eggs and oil and mix 5 seconds on speed 7.
Squeeze liquid from zucchini by pressing down firmly on plate. Add zucchini to egg mixture, crumble in most of feta, season and add the flour. Mix for 20 seconds on Reverse + speed 4.
Pour into prepared tin. Sprinkly feta over the top. Gently arrange the cherry tomatoes on the top. Bake 45-50 mins. (Make sure it is quite bouncy on top). Let set 10 mins and then cool on a wire rack.
Serve with a salad for dinner or leftovers make great lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Choc Zucchini Mini Muffins (egg free adapted)
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Zucchini and Tomato Chutney
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches