- 700 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 5 eggs
- 125 ml (½ cup) EVOO
- 1 cup chives
- ½ cup dill, mint or basil
- 220 g feta
- 150 g parmesan cubed
- Salt and pepper
- 150 g (1 cup) self raising flour
- 8-12 cherry tomatoes, halved
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180’C. Line 22cm square tin with bakewell paper.
Place zucchini in TM bowl and grate for 5 second on speed 7. Place into rice basket and put a plate on top to drain over sink.
Place parmesan and herbs in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 8. Add eggs and oil and mix 5 seconds on speed 7.
Squeeze liquid from zucchini by pressing down firmly on plate. Add zucchini to egg mixture, crumble in most of feta, season and add the flour. Mix for 20 seconds on Reverse + speed 4.
Pour into prepared tin. Sprinkly feta over the top. Gently arrange the cherry tomatoes on the top. Bake 45-50 mins. (Make sure it is quite bouncy on top). Let set 10 mins and then cool on a wire rack.
Serve with a salad for dinner or leftovers make great lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Mediterranean risotto
- Vegetarian Minestone