- Coconut Oil Spray, for greasing
- 140 g zucchini, cut into pieces
- 50 g Frozen Corn Kernals
- 100 g Shaved Ham
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 30 g arrowroot flour
- 0.5 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 30 g Coconut Flour
- 4 eggs
Preheat oven to 180°C. Liberally spray 2 x 24-hole mini muffin trays with coconut oil and set aside.
Place zucchini, corn and ham into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Add all remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec//speed 4.
- Transfer mixture into prepared trays and fill each mould half way. Bake for 20 minutes (180°C) until puffed and golden. Transfer onto a wire rack to cool before serving.
You can replace shaved ham with other cold meats of choice or smoked salmon.
Please refer to The Basic Cookbook or Everyday Cookbook for the Vegetable stock paste recipe.
You can buy coconut flour from health food stores, bulk food stores and most major supermarkets in the health food aisle.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Choc Zucchini Mini Muffins (egg free adapted)
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Zucchini and Tomato Chutney
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches