- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 100 g Tasty cheese
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 150 g zucchini, chopped
- 150 g carrot, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 50 g cream
- 1 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 100 g Self Raising Flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease muffin tray.
2. Place cheeses into mixing bowl. Grate, 5 sec, speed 7. Scrape down sides.
3. Add zucchini, carrot, spring onion to mixing bowl. Grate, 5 sec, speed 5. Scrape down sides. Grate for further 3 secs if desired.
4. Add remaining ingredients. Mix, 10 sec, speed 3.
5. Spoon into prepared trays, bake 15-20mins until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Recipe makes 24 mini muffins. You could use bigger muffin trays, you will probably need to cook for longer.
Also delicious with chopped ham added in step 4.
These muffins are a regular request to bring along to kids playdates, picnics and bbq's. Hope you enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Cheese Sandwich
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Cream Cheese
- Jaffa Macarons