- 450 grams zucchini
- 200 grams carrot
- 200 grams block cheese
- 200 grams feta cheese
- 50 grams buckwheat flour
- 4 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and set 12 hole Muffin tray aside.
2. Place Roughly Chopped Zucchini into Mixing Bowl and Place Lid and MC on top. Chop 3secs/ Speed 5. Place int a bowl and set aside.
3. Place Roughly Chopped Carrots into Mixing Bowl and Place Lid and MC on top. Chop 6secs/ Speed 5. Place into the bowl with the Zucchini.
4. Place Roughly Chopped Block Cheese and Feta into Mixing Bowl and Place Lid and MC on top. Chop 6secs/ Speed 5. Place into the Bowl with the Zucchini and Carrot.
5. Place Eggs and Buckwheat into Mixing Bowl and Place Lid and MC on top. Mix 5secs/ Speed 7.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and Place Lid and MC and mix 5Secs/ Speed 7. Place into the Bowl with the Zucchini, Carrot and Cheese's.
6. Mix all ingredients together and Spoon into a 12 Holw Muffin tin. Fill each one to the top.
7. Bake in the Oven for 30 minutes at 180 degreese.
8. leave to stand for 5 minutes until getting muffins out and cooling on a wire cooling rack.
9. Store muffins in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Chicken noodle soup
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (No Sugar)