- 500 grams zucchini roughly chopped
- 100 grams carrot roughly chopped
- 50 grams Green peas, fresh or frozen
- 50 grams Corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 150 grams Cheese, cubed., I prefer Cheddar and you could also add 20-30g Parmesan to the mix
- 1 Brown onion, peeled & quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 5 eggs
- 50 grams Coconut Flour
- Sprinkle of salt & pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Starter Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Gluten free Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Pie, quiche Tart Vegetable dish
Grease a small baking dish, approx 22x30cm or thereabouts
Pre-heat oven to 180deg
Add zucchini, carrot, onion and garlic to bowl 10sec sp5. Strain the liquids using your simmering basket (place on top of mixture and pour liquids out, or alternatively, press down on mixture with spatula while pouring liquids out) otherwise the mixture will be too wet.
Add cheese, eggs, coconut flour and salt & pepper 10sec sp5. Scrape sides
Add peas and corn 10sec sp3
Pour into baking dish and bake for approx 30min until the top is golden.
You can make this a Paleo dish by using non-dairy cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes