- 500 grams zucchini roughly chopped
- 100 grams carrot roughly chopped
- 50 grams Green peas, fresh or frozen
- 50 grams Corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 150 grams Cheese, cubed., I prefer Cheddar and you could also add 20-30g Parmesan to the mix
- 1 Brown onion, peeled & quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 5 eggs
- 50 grams Coconut Flour
- Sprinkle of salt & pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease a small baking dish, approx 22x30cm or thereabouts
Pre-heat oven to 180deg
Add zucchini, carrot, onion and garlic to bowl 10sec sp5. Strain the liquids using your simmering basket (place on top of mixture and pour liquids out, or alternatively, press down on mixture with spatula while pouring liquids out) otherwise the mixture will be too wet.
Add cheese, eggs, coconut flour and salt & pepper 10sec sp5. Scrape sides
Add peas and corn 10sec sp3
Pour into baking dish and bake for approx 30min until the top is golden.
You can make this a Paleo dish by using non-dairy cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes