THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 grams Cheddar cheese
- 450 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 150 grams Bacon/Ham, roughly chopped
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 8 eggs
- 120 grams Avocado or Macadamia Oil, or oil of your choice
- 200 grams Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 1.5 tablespoon chicken stock paste, EDC or other
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
91st main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Baking Freezing BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Baby food Children food Nut free Easy Low budget Quick Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Pie, quiche Vegetable dish
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
Grease individual pie dishes or muffin tins. I use the individual baking pans from kmart pictured above.
Cube cheese and put in the TM bowl and grate 5 secs / speed 8. Remove from TM bowl and set aside.
Put zucchini, spinach, onion and bacon in the TM bowl and chop on speed 5 for 4 seconds. You may need to do in two batches as it is sometimes too much to chop all at once, or stir with spatula and push bigger peices to bottom and repeat step. Only repreat once as it will become a puree. If still not choped remove smaller bits and chop big bits again.
Remove from TM bowl and set aside with cheese.
Add flour, stock, oil, eggs and salt/pepper to the TM bowl and mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds. Scrape down sides.
Return cheese and zucchini mix to the TM bowl and combine all ingredients on reverse speed 3 for 30 seconds.
Pour mixture into the prepared dishes and bake in oven for approximately 30 minutes or until browned. This time is for the individual pie sized dishes. This recipe made 10 pie sized quiches. So would make roughly 20+ muffin sized quiches
Cooking time will be a little less for muffin sized quiches. Approx 25 mins
Cooking time will be more for one full baking dish. Approx 40 mins.
Above times are approximate. Maybe less or more depending on oven. I recommend checking after 20 mins and then bake until just browned and firm.
Serve warm or cold! with salad or you can freeze individually for school lunches.
Kids aged 1 & 5 demolished them
please visit my facebook page for more recipes and meal plans.
or my blog
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Probiotic Berry Gummies - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Healthier Home Made Garlic Salt
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- LCHF friendly coleslaw dressing
- Best Thermomix Mashed Potato - Essential Living Mumma
- Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts - LCHF Friendly* - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Mushroom & Sun-dried tomato Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Best Easter Egg Hot Chocolate - Essential Living Mumma
- Hidden Veggie meatballs in napoli sauce - Essential Living Mumma
- Sugar Free Strawberry & Blueberry Coconut Muffins - Lunchbox friendly - Essential Living Mumma
- LCHF Friendly Cheesy Garlic Butter - Essential Living Mumma
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Mediterranean risotto
- Vegetarian Minestone