- 375 g Fresh mixed berries
- 2 eggs
- 50 g vegetable oil
- 225 g plain flour
- 115 g brown sugar
- 1 level teaspoons baking powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a 12 hole muffin tin
2.Blend 375g mixed fresh berries, 5 sec speed 5
3. Add two eggs and 50g vegetable oil mix 5 sec speed 5
4. Add 225g plain flour (whole meal), 115g brown sugar and tsp baking powder, mix 5 sec speed 5
5. Spoon into greased muffin tray
6. Bake 20mins
Note: we added choc chips to some as a special treat 🙂
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.