- 10 dates
- 40 grams raw cashews, For coating balls
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 80 grams raw cashews
- 125 grams tahini
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
Place dates in separate bow, cover in boiling water to soak
Place 40 grams of cashews in , turbo 5 times/1 second, and set aside.
Place oats and remaining 80 grams of cashews in , mill 9 seconds/speed 9.
Add tahini, honey and drained dates, blend 5 seconds/speed 5.
Roll into 14 even balls and roll in reserved chopped cashews and refridgerate.
Great for a "between meal" snack!
Accessories you need
Oats are considered "Wheat/gluten free" when picked from the stem, however during the packaging process, they are often in the same areas with wheat products, therefore will say "may contain gluten" on the packet. I only use Organic Oats, and you can find "gluten free" oats on the market, therefore this recipe can still be suitable for those with gluten intolerances or coeliacs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- Alison's Ginger Nut Apricot AmazeBalls
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Paleo Jaffa Slice
- Alison's Jaffa AmazeBalls
- Clean Cherry Ripe Slice
- Paleo Chocolate Mint Slice
- Choc Coconut Al-aroons
- ALISON'S APPLE CINNAMON AMAZEBALLS
- ALISON'S BERRYLICIOUS AMAZEBALLS
- Alison's Chocmint AmazeBalls
- Alison's Coconut Heaven AmazeBalls
- Marathon bliss balls
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Nut Free Muesli Bars
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Artichoke Hommus Dip with Dukkah
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Raw tahini coconut biscuits
- Choc Caramel Peanut Slice
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)