- 200 g flour
- 4 egg yolk
- 20 g ml Vodka/Bacardi
- 80 g Full Cream Sour Cream
- 1 pinch salt
- oil to fry
- icing suger for dusting
- flour for rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
All the ingridience add to the bowl , 10 sek./speed 4.[/b]
Then 1 min.//.
- transfer Dough onto floured bench top/ work surface and kead into a smooht ball. Devide into two parts and roll out dough 2mm in thinckness. Cut rectanguler shapes 3cm/10cm. Then make a cut in the midle of the shape and flip it thru it.
in the frying pen put Oil (enoghf at least 1 cm deap)
make sure there are gold in color and fry on both sides
- Put on the paper towels so it absorb all the exess oil.
Dust with icing suger,
Now it is ready to eat,,Yum yum yum
Angel Wings Dough
Frying Angel Wings (Favorki/Chrusty)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup