- 200 g flour
- 4 egg yolk
- 20 g ml Vodka/Bacardi
- 80 g Full Cream Sour Cream
- 1 pinch salt
- oil to fry
- icing suger for dusting
- flour for rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
All the ingridience add to the bowl , 10 sek./speed 4.[/b]
Then 1 min.//.
- transfer Dough onto floured bench top/ work surface and kead into a smooht ball. Devide into two parts and roll out dough 2mm in thinckness. Cut rectanguler shapes 3cm/10cm. Then make a cut in the midle of the shape and flip it thru it.
in the frying pen put Oil (enoghf at least 1 cm deap)
make sure there are gold in color and fry on both sides
- Put on the paper towels so it absorb all the exess oil.
Dust with icing suger,
Now it is ready to eat,,Yum yum yum
Angel Wings Dough
Frying Angel Wings (Favorki/Chrusty)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping