- 1 cup Plain gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds, broken up
- 3/4 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 140 grams Butter
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon Boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-carbonate of Soda
Recipe is created for
Heat oven to 150 degrees celcius (160 if not fan forced) and line 2 large oven trays with baking paper.
Put all dry ingredients in bowl (except Bi-carb) and mix 5 seconds, , speed 4. Set aside.
Put butter and syrup in bowl 3mins, 60 degrees, speed 1.
While cooking, mix bi-carb and boiling water, then add to bowl for last 10 seconds.
Add dry mixture to bowl and mix 40 seconds, , speed 3.
Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto lined trays and cook for 20 mins, for yummy chewy gluten and oat free Anzac biscuits!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies