- 1 cup Plain gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds, broken up
- 3/4 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 140 grams Butter
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon Boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-carbonate of Soda
8Recipe is created for
Heat oven to 150 degrees celcius (160 if not fan forced) and line 2 large oven trays with baking paper.
Put all dry ingredients in bowl (except Bi-carb) and mix 5 seconds, , speed 4. Set aside.
Put butter and syrup in bowl 3mins, 60 degrees, speed 1.
While cooking, mix bi-carb and boiling water, then add to bowl for last 10 seconds.
Add dry mixture to bowl and mix 40 seconds, , speed 3.
Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto lined trays and cook for 20 mins, for yummy chewy gluten and oat free Anzac biscuits!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)