- 1 cup Plain gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds, broken up
- 3/4 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 140 grams Butter
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon Boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-carbonate of Soda
Recipe is created for
Heat oven to 150 degrees celcius (160 if not fan forced) and line 2 large oven trays with baking paper.
Put all dry ingredients in bowl (except Bi-carb) and mix 5 seconds, , speed 4. Set aside.
Put butter and syrup in bowl 3mins, 60 degrees, speed 1.
While cooking, mix bi-carb and boiling water, then add to bowl for last 10 seconds.
Add dry mixture to bowl and mix 40 seconds, , speed 3.
Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto lined trays and cook for 20 mins, for yummy chewy gluten and oat free Anzac biscuits!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW