- 210 g plain flour
- 1-2 tsp baking powder
- 80 g brown sugar
- 140 g Butter
- 60 g golden syrup
- 395 g tin of condensed milk
- 50 g Butter
- 35 g Shredded coconut
- 50 g rolled oats
- 80 g brown sugar
- 30 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 175 deg bake.
Line a baking 20 x 30 cm slice tin with baking paper
- Melt the butter 3 min / 60 Deg / Speed 2
Add the flour, baking powder and brown sugar to the bowl mix 30 sec / speed 3
Press into lined tin
Bake for 10-15 mins until slightly golden and just set
Add all the filling ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix for 5 mins / 50 Deg / Speed 3
Scrap the sides of the bowl and cook again for 3-5 mins / 50 deg / Speed 3
Set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes
- Melt butter 1-2 mins / 60 Deg / Speed 2
- Add rolled oats, coconut and brown sugar to the butter and mix 20 seconds / reverse / speed 2
- Pour caramel over the base and spread the topping over the caramel
Bake for a further 10-15 mins in the oven until golden
Set aside to cool before cutting into slices
This is a very sweet slice, i've reduced the sugar from the original recipe, but could be reduced further
This receipe has been converted from a chelsea sugar recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Lactation cookies
- Mini monsters
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Patricia's Almond Biscuits
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Beer Brownies
- LSA Banana Bread