- 100 g raw almonds
- 100 g walnuts
- 40 g dessicated coconut
- 2 level teaspoon chia seeds, can use any colour
- 50 g Coconut sugar, or coconut blosson sugar, can use less
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla essence
- 50 g coconut oil, softened
- 40 g Maple syrup, could use golden syrup or lesser amount of agave
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 40 g flaked almonds
- 30 g coconut flakes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 150C and line large baking tray
- Place first lot of ingredients into thermomix (you can use the scale to weigh them in) and turbo 2 sec 2-3 times until forms a buttery crumb (also can do lots of 3-5 sec on speed 10)
- Put next lot of ingredients into blender 3 sec speed 10. Scrape down sides. 3 sec speed 10
- Place third lot of ingedients into blender. 10 sec speed 5. Scrape down sides. 10-20 sec speed 5 till well combined.
Roll te dough into balls 1-1.5 cm diameter depending on preference. Place on try and the press flat with fingers shaping the edges until 1 cm or so thick.
They will spread a little so make sure they are 3 cm apart
Bake for 10-15 min depending on how crisp you like them.
Cool on try for 10-15 min before transferring to wire rack.
They will firm up when cool.
The more golden the more crisp they will be.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake