- 95 g sultanas, (1/2 cup)
- 170 g quick or rolled oats, (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 apples, (small, cored)
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 110 g olive oil, (1/2 cup lightly flavoured)
- 85 g self-raising flour, (1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with parchment.
Boil jug and soak sultanas in hot water for around 10 minutes. (This makes them nice and plump).
- Scrape the apple pieces into a small bowl and set aside.
(I pop them on top of the quick oats).
- Add the banana to the mixing bowl and blitz 5 seconds/speed 5. Followed with the egg and oil, mixing 5 second/speed 4.
- Drain water from sultanas and add all remaining ingredients into the mixing bowl. Mix reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" 5 seconds/speed 3.
Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
(This is a sticky mix).
- Let the cookies sit on the baking tray for a minute to cool (If you have the time) then transfer to a cooling rack.
Cool completely before storing them in an air tight container or pop into a glad bag and freeze.
Accessories you need
These cookies are dairy, nut and sugar free, which can be easily adjusted to your personal taste. I have listed below additional sweeteners to enhance the biscuits if needed. If you follow a low fructose diet, I recommend the rice malt syrup or granulated/powdered sweeteners.
- 2-3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsp Rice malt syrup
- 2-3 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 4 stevia/sugarinetablets, dissolved in 1/2 tsp of boiled water (equivalent to 4 tsp).
- 1/3 cup dark semi sweet chocolate chips
- half Rice malt + half brown sugar/sweetener.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Lemon Drop Cookies (sugar free | egg yolk cookies)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (sugar free)
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Choc Chip Cookie balls
- Peach & Coconut milk rice pudding (Baby Food)