- 100 g almonds
- 100 g sugar
- 120 g Butter, (soft)
- 150 g plain flour
- 20 g vanilla sugar, or vanilla essence
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 g chocolate
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place almonds and sugar into mixing bowl and chop 30 sec/speed 10.
Add remaining biscuit ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Take a teaspoon full of mixture and roll to form little balls, place them on prepared baking tray and bake (160°C) for 30 minutes. Clean and dry mixing bowl. Allow biscuits to cool.
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Melt 5 min/50°C/speed 4.
Put a teaspoonful of chocolate mixture between 2 biscuits, gently place together before refrigerating to set.
Other users also liked...
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake