- 100 g almonds
- 100 g sugar
- 120 g Butter, (soft)
- 150 g plain flour
- 20 g vanilla sugar, or vanilla essence
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 g chocolate
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place almonds and sugar into mixing bowl and chop 30 sec/speed 10.
Add remaining biscuit ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Take a teaspoon full of mixture and roll to form little balls, place them on prepared baking tray and bake (160°C) for 30 minutes. Clean and dry mixing bowl. Allow biscuits to cool.
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Melt 5 min/50°C/speed 4.
Put a teaspoonful of chocolate mixture between 2 biscuits, gently place together before refrigerating to set.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats