- 100 g almonds
- 100 g sugar
- 120 g Butter, (soft)
- 150 g plain flour
- 20 g vanilla sugar, or vanilla essence
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 g chocolate
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place almonds and sugar into mixing bowl and chop 30 sec/speed 10.
Add remaining biscuit ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Take a teaspoon full of mixture and roll to form little balls, place them on prepared baking tray and bake (160°C) for 30 minutes. Clean and dry mixing bowl. Allow biscuits to cool.
Place chocolate into mixing bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Melt 5 min/50°C/speed 4.
Put a teaspoonful of chocolate mixture between 2 biscuits, gently place together before refrigerating to set.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen