- 3 medium bananas
- 125 g Butter
- 120 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 400 g Tinned cherries, Drained
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar, for dusting
8Recipe is created for
1. Line a bread loaf tin and pre- heat oven to 180degrees.
2. Place bananas into TM bowl and blend for 5 seconds, speed 5. Transfer to a separate bowl.
3. Place butter and sugar into TM bowl (no need to rinse after mashing the banana). Mix speed 7, 5 seconds.
4. Add eggs and mix speed 7, 10 seconds. Scrap down bowl.
5. Add banana, plain flour, self raising flour, bicarbonate soda and mix speed 7, 10 seconds.
6. Add cherries and stir thorough with spatula. Pour into prepared loaf tin and bake for 50min or until skewer comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool for 5min in tin, remove and dust with icing sugar.
Accessories you need
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake