- 60 grams Almonds raw
- 60 grams Coconut Flour
- 120 grams coconut oil
- 3 Bananas ripe
- 4 Eggs.
- 60 grams Coconut nectar or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 60 grams cacao nibs
- pinch salt
- Cacao nibs to serve
Preheat oven to 175deg
Prepare medium sided loaf pan with lined baking paper.
Grind Almonds to flour 10secs sp9
Add coconut flour, cacao nibs, baking powder, cinnamon and salt
Mix 10secs reverse Sp5
Add bananas broken into pieces, coconut nectar, eggs, melted coconut oil & vanilla paste and mix for 30secs on reverse sp6 until combined well.
Scrape down sides and mix for a few more secs if needed
Pour mixture into pan and sprinkle a few extra cacao nibs on top
Bake in oven for 1hour, use skewer to see if cake is cooked through, if not, it may need additional baking time
Place loaf on wire rack to cool for at least 10mins before cutting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake