- 110 g Butter, softened
- 110 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 Bananas (ripe)
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 180c.
Line loaf tin, if making bread or muffin tray if making muffins and set aside.
Beat butter and sugar until combined. 15-20sec/speed 4.
Add Eggs and Peeled Bananas and mix 15-20sec/speed 4.
Add dry ingredients and mix 10sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat 10sec/speed 5.
Cook at 180c for 15-20min or until it springs back in the middle.
These freeze well and are great for lunch box snacks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)