- 200 grams raw almonds
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 30 grams Linseeds
- 3 bananas, (ripe)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams Almond Mylk, //www.recipecommunity.com.au/basics-recipes/almond-mylk/170760
- 60 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 30 grams baking powder, (gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 --- cup Calendula Petals, (dehydrate fresh petals in a warm oven)
1. Preheat oven 180°C.
2. Mill Almonds, Sunflower & Linseeds 20 secs / Speed 9 and set aside.
3. Place all remaining ingredients, except Calendula petals in bowl and mix 20 secs / Speed 5.
4. Return milled nuts & seeds to bowl, mix 20 secs / Speed 4.
5. Place Calendula petals (reserve a few to garnish) in and mix a further 20 secs / "Counter-clockwise operation" / Speed 4
6. Place into muffin trays. I made 12 mini muffins and 12 regular muffins. Garnish with remaining petals and bake in preheated oven 15-25 minutes.
Accessories you need
My goal with these was to prepare a tasty, nutrition packed brekky muffin for my growing girls! They'd take them for school, but nuts are a no-go. I hope you like them!
Calendula plants are easy to grow, and are a great companion plant for super tasty tomatoes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Blueberry, Yoghurt & Wild Orange Straps
- Raspberry, Lime & Coconut Icypoles
- Summer in a Glass Fruit Smoothie
- Ev's Energetic Cacao Pops
- Almond Mylk
- Clone of Amazingly Easy Chocolate Fudge - Rocky Road Style
- Coffee Scrolls
- Bombay Chicken with Spinach Rice, Pappadums & Mango Chutney
- Cherry Ripe Amazaballs