- 130 grams Butter, softened
- 45 grams raw sugar
- 45 grams brown sugar
- 150 grams Dried Banana Chips, plus extra for decorating
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 250 grams SR flour
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place banana chips in bowl and chop on speed 6 for 8 - 10 seconds. Pop aside in a bowl.
2. Cream together butter and sugars , 1 min speed 5.
3. Add egg and mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
4. Add flour and salt. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 5 and then dough mode for 30 seconds.
5. Add reserved crushed banana chips and mix on reverse speed 4 for 5 seconds or until combined ( you may need to use your spatula to mix properly).
6. Roll into small bowls and place on lined tray a few cm apart. Flatten slightly and top each cookie with a dried banana chip.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 180 degrees.
8. Allow to cool slightly on tray and remove to wire cooling rack.
Accessories you need
You can substitute substitute half or all the banana chips with chocolate chips
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- All in One Curried Sausages, Mash & Vegies
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Dark Malteser Mousse (variant)
- Creamy Fettucine
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars