- 300 grams banana
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 400 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams LSA
- 100 grams honey
- 120 grams olive oil
- 50 grams cacao nibs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 160 and line 2 baking trays with baking paper
2. Add Banana to TM Bowl and mix for 5 seconds speed 5
3. Add Olive Oil + Honey + Cinnamon and mix for 5 seconds speed 5
4. Add Rolled Oats + LSA + Coconut + Cacao Nibs and mix on reverse for 15 seconds speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the TM bowl and repeat.
5. Roll mixture into golf ball size piece and flatten onto baking tray. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
~ Cacao Nibs can be replaced with dried fruit such as cranberries or blueberries (80 grams is better with dried fruit)
~ Olive Oil can be replaced with Coconut or Macadamia Oil
~ Biscuits can be made as small or large as you like just alter the cooking time to suit
~ Biscuits freeze well; I always make a big batch and freeze for when you need a yummy and healthy snack
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Chewy Oat Bar
- Nut free muesli bars
- Cinnamon swirl cake