- 2 ripe bananas
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 30 grams almond butter
- 360 grams oats or quinoa flakes
- 30 grams Hemp Seeds
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl except for the Oates and puree 6 seconds speed 6.
Add oats and mix 5 seconds speed 1.
Spread mixture evenly onto a baking tray covered in baking paper. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
Serve with almond milk, fruit or with yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Strawberry, Chia and Kombucha Smoothie
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing