- 220 grams rolled oats
- 2 Large Ripe Bananas, Broken up
- 2 large eggs
- 260 grams plain yoghurt
- 50-75 grams rice malt syrup or honey
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 90 grams choc chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees fan-forced.
2. Line 24 cupcake trays (not muffins) with patty pans.
3. Add all ingredients except choc chips to bowl.
4. Mix 15 seconds, speed 8.
5. Scrape down sides and mix again 10 sec speed 8 (or until mixed well and oats chopped).
6. Add choc chips and mix 10 sec speed 3.
7. Pour into prepared patty pans, dividing evenly, and bake for 10-15 minutes.
1. I use rice malt syrup to reduce sugar effects on body. Can use sweetener of your choice. You may like 75g rice malt syrup. If using honey can likely reduce to 50g.
2. Use your own thermomix made plain yoghurt!
3. These freeze and defrost brilliantly so save some for a later date, if you can!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites