- 325 g Self Raising Flour
- 75 g raw sugar
- 1 pinches salt
- 50 g Butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 350 g Milk
- 2 bananas, overripe
1. Add flour, sugar and salt into TMX Bowl, blitz 6 seconds / speed 9.
2. Remove and set aside.
3. Add butter to bowl. Melt 1 minute / 50 degrees / speed 3.
4. Check to see butter is melted, may need to repeat.
5. Add flour mix back to bowl.
6. Set mixing speed to 3, then whilst blades are moving add milk and eggs through hole in the lid. Once fully incorporated add in bananas, replace MC and increase to speed 6 / 10 seconds.
7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Check to see mixture is smooth and no lumps remaining. If mixture is too thick then add a dash more milk and mix again on speed 6.
8. Pour mixture into cupcake pen if you have one.
9. Bake pikelets in batches in a greased or non-stick frypan over medium heat, turning them over once bubbles have risen to the top and pikelets are no longer 'wet' looking.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars