THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 --- bananas, (Average sized, roughly cut or broken into chunks)
- 2 granny smith apples, (Large, cored, quatered)
- 40 grams Dried Dates
- 20 grams dried apricots
- 25 grams sultanas
- 5 grams dried goji berries
- 100 grams plain flour
- 100 grams wholemeal flour
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 2.5 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, (Plus extra for dusting upon completion if desired)
1- Add all fruit (bananas, apple, dates, apricots, sultanas and goji berries) to bowl. Mix speed 5/10seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2- Add all remaining ingredients.Mix speed 5/8seconds, then reverse speed2/2minutes.
3- Spoon into prepared muffin tray.
4- Bake in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
5- After cooling on an airing rack, dust lightly with cinnamon powder.
Pre-heat oven to 180 C. Grease muffin tray (I made 18 mini muffins. Would make approx. 12 larger muffins)
I cooked a large batch of these and froze in an airtight container. Each morning I have taken one out for each lunch and had only compliments. These aren't as light and fluffy as muffins with eggs, but for an egg-free alternative they're delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake
- Veg biryani
- Pate au Pistou
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Raulas beef burgers