- 1 lemon, Rind
- 225 g caster sugar
- 300 g thickened cream
- 2 eggs
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- Juice of one lemon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners.
Place lemon peel and sugar in bowl and mill 10 seconds / speed 10.
Add cream and eggs. Mix 10 seconds / speed 5.
Add lemon juice and self raising flour. Mix 10 seconds / speed 5.
Divide mixture into cupcake patty cases and bake for 20 minutes in a moderate oven.
Allow to cool.
I have iced this with a simple icing. Just 1 cup of icing sugar with enough water to blend. Top with sprinkles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Dotty's Ginger nut biscuits
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Heidi's German Spritz Cookies