- 1 lemon, Rind
- 225 g caster sugar
- 300 g thickened cream
- 2 eggs
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- Juice of one lemon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners.
Place lemon peel and sugar in bowl and mill 10 seconds / speed 10.
Add cream and eggs. Mix 10 seconds / speed 5.
Add lemon juice and self raising flour. Mix 10 seconds / speed 5.
Divide mixture into cupcake patty cases and bake for 20 minutes in a moderate oven.
Allow to cool.
I have iced this with a simple icing. Just 1 cup of icing sugar with enough water to blend. Top with sprinkles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Satay Sauce
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Apricot and Brandy Jam (seriously delicious)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)