- 250 grams sugar raw, can reduce depending on how sweet your tooth is
- 250 grams plain four
- 100 grams cocoa powder, or raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon TM baking powder
- 240 grams plain yoghurt
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, or 1/3 of a vanilla bean
- 30 grams macadamia oil, or oil of choice
- 100g White Choc Chips, Or to taste
- 100g dark choc chips, Or to taste
Place sugar into TM along with vanilla bean (if using) process for 20 secs on speed 10.
Insert the Butterfly & add remaining ingredients except the choc chips. Mix for 3 secs on speed 4, scrape down bowl add choc chips at this point, saving some to sprinkle on top. using the spatuala gently fold through the choc chips.
Place into a lined tin & bake at 180 degrees for about 20 mins. Brownies should still be a bit gooey in the centre. Cool & cut into squares to serve.
Bittersweet Double Choc Chip Brownies
Best served warm
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs