THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 170 g sugar
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- 55 g macadamia oil
- 165 g flour
- 75 g cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp Instant Espresso Powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 250 g Milk
- 65 g kahlua, or mix of kahlua and vodka
- 300 g icing sugar
- 120 g Butter, softened
- 30 g kahlua
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put cupcake liners in a 12 hole cupcake tray. Heat oven to 180 degrees.
Mill sugar and vanilla pod for 10 seconds on speed 9. Add the oil and eggs and mix speed 7 for 20 seconds. Dissolve the baking soda and coffee granules in the milk, add that mix and all other ingredients to the bowl and mix 10 seconds on speed 6.
Fill the cupcake liners to 3/4 full then bake 12 to 15 minutes until cooked. Cool before icing.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Mix the butter and icing sugar and kahlua until smooth then pipe on the cooled cupcakes.
Black Russian Cupcakes
one for the adults!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Waitangi Day Lamb Shanks meal