- 1 Whole Navel Orange (cut in quarters)
- 120g Olive Oil Butter
- 100g Coconut oil (unrefined)
- 3 eggs
- 60g raw sugar
- 300g Self Raising Flour
- 90g Coconut sugar
- to taste Black Chia Seeds or Poppy Seeds (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 160C fan-forced. Grease and line 20cm springform cake tin.
2. Place whole orange, butter and coconut oil into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 8. (Check that all the orange has been chopped)
3. Add remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4.
4. Scrape down mix and combine again at 5 secs "Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4.
5. Pour into 20cm round cake tin and bake for approximately 1 hour (check with a skewer or knife until it comes out clean).
Note: You can freeze the batter for another day. Split into little muffin/patty cake liners for bite sized treats.
I have also used Xylitol (a natural sweetener) in place of both sugars, but increased the total Xylitol sugar amount to 200g.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes