- 130 g Self Raising Flour
- 240 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 70-100 g fresh or fozen blueberries
1. Put all ingredients (except blueberries) in the TM bowl
2. Mix 7sec/sp4.
3. Add blueberries, combine using for 5 sec/sp3
4. Use frying pan to cook batter into pancakes. Depending on preferred size and thickness, will make 6-10 pancakes
You could leave the blueberries out or swap for any other berry variety you prefer. Bananas could also be cut down to 1 if you want less of a banana flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.