- 275 grams Luke Warm Water
- 5 teaspoons Yeast
- 550 grams bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons milk powder
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 65 grams sugar
- 45 grams soft butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 grams sultanas
- 100 grams currants
- 75 grams Copha at room temperature
- 150 grams icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract/essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients except fruit to bowl.
2. Mix 40 seconds, speed 3
3. Knead 7 minutes
4. Add fruit and knead for 1 minute.
5.Remove from bowl and Prove for 15 minutes in warm place
6. Knock down and divide dough in 2. Form 2 round balls and place on non stick tray to prove for upto 1 hour or until doubled in size.
7. Bake for 30 minutes at 180 Deg.
- 1. Place all ingredients in bowl and mix for 5 minutes on speed 3. Ice Boston Bun.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew oat drink
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken