- 90 g almonds
- 90 g hazelnuts
- 230 g icing sugar
- 2 egg whites
- extra icing sugar for dusting
Preheat oven to 160˚C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
If necessary, make icing sugar first and set aside. Add almonds and hazelnuts to TM bowl and mill into nut meal 10seconds/speed 9.
Add icing sugar to nutmeal and combine 10 seconds/speed 5.
Set the dial to . Using the interval setting , add enough egg white through the hole in the lid to make a firm paste that can be rolled by hand. Note: you may not need the full quantity of egg white.
Roll the mixture into balls the size of large hazelnuts. Roll each ball in icing sugar to coat thickly and place on baking tray.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until well puffed and cooked through. Allow to cool on tray and then transfer to wire rack.
Accessories you need
You could easily double and perhaps even triple this recipe. Serve as a petit four with coffee, after dinner or as part of a special morning or afternoon tea. These pretty little biscuits also make lovely gifts - package them in cellophane bags, in little treat boxes or in paper cases (mini muffin cases work well). You can read about the 'making of' in this blog post: //honeyyoubaked.com/2012/07/23/boules-de-neige-and-a-thermomix-recipe/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Quinoa cornbread (or muffins or slice)
- Healthy(ier) Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Lemon Curd and Blueberry Streusel Cake
- Rhubarb Ginger and Orange Sorbet
- Slow cooked lamb madras curry
- Roasted Green Chicken Curry
- Cheesy Pumpkin and Caraway Pan Scones
- Jude Blereau's World Peace Bars
- Baklava Muffins
- Vanilla Sugar Biscuits
- Shortbread Stars
- Chocolate and espresso brulee tarts