- 165 grams raw sugar
- 125 grams Butter
- 2 eggs
- 5 grams vanilla essence
- 230 grams Self Raising Flour
- 125 grams Milk
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
2. Grease and line cake tin. Recipe will fill standard 20cm cake tin
3. Add sugar to the bowl. Mill for 10 – 20 secs speed 6
4. Add butter and mix on speed 3 for 2 – 3 minutes or until light
5. Add eggs one at a time until incorporated.
6. Add remaining ingredients
7. Mix on speed 6 for 1 minute or until mixture becomes smooth.
8. Pour into cake tin and bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until skewer comes out clean
9. Allow to cool
Accessories you need
This recipe will double easily for a larger/higher cake
It’s also great for cupcakes. Single batch will make approximately 12-15 cupcakes. Cook for 12 – 15 minutes. Cupcakes are firm to touch when cooked
Add colouring for some party fun.
Or for a more sophisticated cake add some fresh or thawed berries
Use with one batch of Quick Chocolate Cake for a beautiful marble cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Milan's INDIAN Caffe Latte
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Biscoff Icecream