- 110 grams rolled oats
- 150 grams plain flour
- 75 grams Shredded coconut
- 140 grams raw sugar
- 125 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
8Recipe is created for
Melt butter 2.5mins 60deg sp 2.
Add bicarbonate, honey and water, mix 5sec sp 4
Add the rolled oats, plain flour coconut ans raw sugar, combine mixture 12 sec sp 3.
Roll mixture into balls, place on baking tray and cook in pre heated oven to 180deg for 10 mins or till golden.
Cover blades with water and steam clean for 10mins Varoma Sp 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Scrolls
- Tuna Mornay
- Lemon Curd Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
- Lemon Curd
- Chicken Paella
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub