- 150 grams raw sugar
- 60 grams Butter
- dash vanilla extract, to your liking
- Food colouring, which ever takes your fancy!
- Cocoa / Cacao, if you want chocolate!
Place Raw Sugar into the bowl and blitz on speed 10 until sugar turns to Icing Sugar consistency.
Add Butter to Icing Sugar and mix on Speed 4 for 20 seconds.
Scrap down the side of the bowl. Add your Vanilla Extract or Cocoa / Cacao and mix for a further 20 seconds on speed 4.
To finish, if using colouring:
- transfer to a seperate bowl add add you food colouring, mix in and then cover your desired cupcakes!
- add desired colouring to bowl and mix until combined to your colour liking.
This mix will comfortably cover 12 cupcakes with a little left over. This isn't an overly thick covering but a generous covering.
You can comfortably split this mix into 2 portions to have seperate colours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites