- 125 grams Butter
- 70 grams golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 140 grams plain flour
- 140 grams brown sugar or rapadura
- 100 grams Raw Oats
- 40 grams desicated coconut
- 1 apple optional
- slivered almonds (optional)
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Baking BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Pantry Easy Low budget Natural Quick Children food Egg free Australian
Line 2 trays with baking paper and set oven to 175 degrees.
If using apple, chop 5 sec sp 5 remove.
Place butter in TM bowl chop 5 sec speed 5, Scrape sides
add golden syrup melt 3min 60 speed 1
add water and bi carb, sugar, oats, flour and coconut 15 sec or until combined.
add apple, sultanas and or almonds (if desired) and mix through 10 sec
Spoon heaped teaspoon balls of mix onto lined baking tray and flatted slightly with fork. Bake 175 for 20 mins,
For chewier biuscuits remove from oven and cool on wire tray.
for crunchier 'buttter nut snaps' turn off oven and leave biscuits in oven to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Coconut milk- using heat
- Coconut milk