- 90 grams cacao powder, organic
- 130 grams coconut oil, (melted)
- 85 grams full cream milk, Or preferred milk
- 4 --- eggs
- 120 grams almond meal
- 160 grams Coconut sugar
- 120 grams raw cacao nibs, and/or chopped nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C and place non-stick paper on a cake pan of around 25x25cm.
- *Mill almonds 10 sec / speed 9 if no almond meal *Chop nuts if using 5 sec / speed 4
- Add all ingredients into the bowl mix 10 sec / speed 4.
- Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat 5 sec / speed 4.
- Pour mixture into the cake pan.
- The usual baking time is 20 minutes on 180°C but recommend you check with a toothpick every minute from the 15th. The Brownie will be ready when the toothpick comes out with a smear of brown colour and a few moist crumbs sticking to it.
Serve warm or cold with your favourite fresh fruit and/or coconut ice cream for a decadent desert.
*Recipe adapted from Absolute Organic Cacao Brownie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze