- 600 g whipping cream
- 200 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 3 portion bananas
- 340 g SR flour
Insert butterfly attachment to TMX blade.
Add cream to bowl.
Whip sp4 until butter solids separate from buttermilk. REMOVE BUTTERFLY.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Mix sp 6 until well combined, usually only 5-10 sec.
Pour into large tin, either springform, loaf or bundt.
Bake at 180deg for 40-45mins.
Caramel Banana Cake
Accessories you need
Super moist cake and no need to wash the frsh butter or strain iff buttermilk! Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Custard Square
- Lemon Coconut Cake
- Vegan Cheesecake